ANKER: Amazon’s #1 Charging Brand
• The highest average review rating of any charging brand.
• One in three chargers sold on Amazon is from us.
• Join the 6 million+ satisfied customers powered by Anker.
Qi-Enabled Wireless Charging Pad
Wire-free charging for our grab-and-go world.
No Wires, No Fuss
Thanks to cutting-edge Qi inductive technology, charging your enabled device is as simple as setting it on the pad.
Fastest Wireless Charge
The 1 amp single-position charging coil charges all current Qi-enabled devices at their fastest wireless charging speed.
Slim & Sleek
Ultra slim, minimalistic and buttonless, this charger fits perfectly on a desk or nightstand without drawing unneeded attention.
Popular Compatible Models
• Direct Charge Models:
Nexus 7 2nd Gen / Nexus 4 / Nexus 5 / LG Optimus Vu2
Nokia Lumia 920
HTC 8X (not UK version) / HTC Droid DNA
• Models Requiring a Wireless Charging Adapter:
Galaxy S5 / S4 / S3 / Galaxy Note 2 / 3 (not Verizon version)
Nokia Lumia 820 / iPhone 5s / 5c / 5 / 4 / 4S / 3G
For Optimal Use:
• Use a 2 amp or higher current AC adapter.
• Confirm that your device is Qi-compliant before purchase or supply your own Qi-compliant cover to enable charging.
• Protective cases that exceed 5mm / 0.2in thick may have to be removed before charging (compatible with the Nexus 4 Diztronic TPU Case).
DISCLAIMER: While we strive to obtain accurate product information, we cannot guarantee or ensure the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any product information. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented on this website and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions and other information provided with the product before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Wellnessdepotph.net assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases. Individual results may vary. The information provided on this website is intended for your general knowledge and is not a substitute for medical or treatment of medical conditions. Please seek advice from your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions regarding a medical condition.