Skin: for pimple/acne (intradermal injections)
RA, OA; dermatologic diseases; inflammation of joint & tendon sheaths.
Dosage: By intra-articular or intradermal inj. Small joint: 2.5-5 mg. Large joint: 5-15 mg.
Contraindications: Systemic fungal infection; lactation; unstable or infected joints.
Pregnancy Category (US FDA)
Category C: Either studies in animals have revealed adverse effects on the foetus (teratogenic or embryocidal or other) and there are no controlled studies in women or studies in women and animals are not available. Drugs should be given only if the potential benefit justifies the potential risk to the fetus.
- All glutathione sets come with complete IV sets with vitamin C unless otherwise stated. All collagen sets come with complete IM sets. An additional vitamin C tray of 10 ampoules may be purchased for P150.00.
2. Provincial Shipping is FREE. For orders within Metro Manila, PAYMENT IS IN CASH UPON DELIVERY. No need to go to the bank.
- All injectables should be administered by a licensed IV Therapist or Doctor.
4. We do not recommend self-administration.
5. We GUARANTEE authenticity of all injectables. We have been supplying to dermatologists, clinics, and spas since 2010.
- Prior to any purchase of injectables, please read our INFORMED CONSENT FORM especially if interested in HIGH DOSE Glutathione Drips.
DISCLAIMER: While we strive to obtain accurate product information, we cannot guarantee or ensure the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any product information. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented on this website and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions and other information provided with the product before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Wellnessdepotph.net assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases. Individual results may vary. The information provided on this website is intended for your general knowledge and is not a substitute for medical or treatment of medical conditions. Please seek advice from your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions regarding a medical condition.